Product type: SLAM Lidar
FAST, ACCURATE, VERSATILE LIDAR MAPPING
The Hovermap ST-X is smart mobile scanning device that uses advanced SLAM and autonomous flight technologies to map hazardous and GPS-denied environments. This versatile unit allows you to create dense point clouds and digital twins in minutes. Owing to its tough and lightweight design, the Hovermap ST-X can be used in even the harshest environment whether it be indoors, outdoors, above or underground.
Featuring a sensing range of 300 meters at more than a million points per second, it captures detailed, accurate data over a greater area in less time – giving you faster time to insight. The Hovermap ST-X is a complete lidar mapping solution that allows you to extend the reach of autonomous lidar mapping and collect mission critical data. This mobile unit can be mounted on a drone for aerial mapping using autonomous flight technology and advanced collision avoidance. Quick-release mechanism allows easy removal from drone and ability to use as a handheld scanner, or mounted on a backpack, vehicle and select quadruped robot.
- Advanced SLAM technology
- Different levels of Autonomy (AL0, AL1, AL2)
- Mapping accuracy: ± 15 mm in typical underground/indoor environments
- Lidars sensing range: 0.4m to 100m
- Data acquisition speed of up to 600 000 points/sec
- IP65 certified
- Colorization kit to augment point clouds with true color
- Long range radio to increase connectivity range